We think everyone has an inner “runner” who is waiting for their next challenge! So, here it is! We are challenging all enduraLAB members to run the 2023 Cowtown! This is the granddaddy of all Fort Worth races, and brings in nearly 30,000 runners each year.
We started enduraLAB with 10 Weeks to a 10k and have done many Cowtown training programs over the years (even training the men’s marathon winner in 2019), but this program is special. We are extra excited to launch the 2023 Cowtown Challenge as we have new software, state-of-the-art testing, improved coaching capabilities and even more capacity to give you the BEST training you can find. Whether you are setting a new PR or running your first race... we'll be with you every step of the way.
Do not worry if you are a new runner! Our intimidation free approach is designed to teach you everything you need to know to let out your inner runner. You will get coaching on form, nutrition for performance, recovery techniques, mobility, injury prevention, breathing and more! No running experience required, just a desire to improve!
- VO2 Testing
- Online access to running schedule, workouts, training history and coach feedback with capability to sync your workouts to Garmin devices (via Final Surge)
- Three in-person group coached runs a week (Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 6:00AM)
- Two remote running workouts a week via Final Surge
- Initial Runner Movement Screen and Form Analysis
- Weekly Breath & Mobility Workout
- Technical Running Tee
Program Outline w/ Important Dates:
Program starts September 6, 2022 and ends February 24, 2023
- Nov 24 — Turkey Trot
- Dec 10 — enduraLAB Run to the Tree
- Feb 18 — Pre-Race Group Meeting
- Feb 24-26 — Cowtown 5k/10K and Half/Full/Ultra Marathon (race fee not included)
- GPS Watch w/ Heart Rate Monitor, Hydration Pack, Headlamp (optional, but highly suggested)
- Desire to be a part of a group of like minded-individuals willing to work hard and challenge themselves
- Patience - release the need for immediate results and trust the process
- Compliance with enduraLAB's 10 Golden Rules for Runners
Program Cost (No refunds. No quitting)
For enduraLAB Members: $225 One Time Registration
For Non-members Online Membership: $199/month
enduraLAB Team Race Registration: Click Here