enduraLAB is always looking for the latest and greatest fitness gear and supplements. As with our pro shop, we are excited to share all of our favorite things that are sure to excite the athletes in your life this holiday season. On our gift guide, you will find tried and true enduraLAB coach approved apparel, tech, gear and more to increase your health span. These items are sure to excite everyone on your list to get their fitness on.
- Tracksmith Hoodie. Cold weather is almost here! The Tracksmith Reverse Weave is one of the best options out there for guys and girls. This hoodie is soft and durable and won’t pill. Wear it on your run on really cold days or to rest and recover!
- enduraLAB Elements Package. Trying to get your friend, spouse, coworker, or anyone else into the gym?! Give them the gift of fitness with our Elements package! This program will teach all the barbell basics so that they are ready to jump into group classes. Includes a movement assessment, 3 personal training sessions, a nutrition consultation, and a month of group classes.
- Garmin. A good fitness watch is a must have for athletes who want to know all the stats. There are a lot of options, but don’t get overwhelmed. Here are a few of our picks: Forerunner series for your runner friends, a vivoactive for a simple smartwatch with all the perks, and the Enduro for all of the true adventurers out there! Ask a coach if you’re on the fence about it!
- Shoes! You can’t work out without a great pair of shoes. The problem is you might need a few pairs 😉 New Metcon 7 for the gym. Inov8 TrailFly Ultra G 300 Max for the trails. Nike React for the road. Plus, Coach Lee says you can’t go wrong with a pair of Jordans...
- Rucker 3.0. The enduraLAB Ruck Club is a fun, low impact way to get your cardio on. The Rucker 3.0 is their newest and most versatile rucksack. It comes in 2 sizes plus a short and regular version. You can use it during your ruck workouts or as a regular backpack or work bag in between! If your rucker friend already has a pack, you can’t go wrong with another ruck plate.
- Comfort Crisis. It wouldn’t be an enduraLAB Gift Guide without a book! Comfort Crisis explores how as a society, we are more comfortable than ever. With overfed, under challenged lifestyles, we’re seeing rising physical and mental health issues. Pick up a copy of Comfort Crisis to see how being “comfortable” might really be hurting us in the long run. As the flag in the enduraLAB office says, “comfort is a slow death.”
- HyperIce Venom. You can’t get stronger or faster without putting in the time for recovery and mobility. One of our favorite HyperIce products is the Venom Back Vibration system. This is the BEST after a heavy deadlift day or a long run or ruck. Plus, you can wear it and go about your day while getting that recovery in. (P.S. Members get a discount when they purchase at enduraLAB…)
- Protein. As Coach Isis would attest, there aren’t many nutrients that are more important than protein, especially for athletes. Make their life easier and say, “next bag’s on me.” You have six flavors of Ascent protein that provide 25g per serving to choose from at the LAB...and they’re all delicious!
- Aftershokz. Aftershokz are the best bone conduction technology headphones on the market. Instead of blasting music directly into your ears, they leave your ears open so you can hear the sounds around you- which is great for running safety or working in the office. The sound quality is great, and they hook around your ears so you don’t have to worry about them falling out. Check out one of the three sport options and see which is best for you!
- Yeti Cup. Hydration is one of the most important and easiest forms of recovery. We preach hydration, which is why we have the best water EVER (flowater)!!! Grab a Yeti tumbler and fill ‘er up. It makes a great gift!!! Plus, it can also be used for coffee or ranch water… They even have a few limited edition colors available for the Holiday season.
If you want to pick something up that is ready to go, we have pre wrapped gifts under the tree to make your Holiday shopping even easier! If you have any questions about products, gifts, or anything fitness related, reach out to us; we are always happy to help! Happy Holidays!