This April, enduraLAB is challenging you to eat the rainbow! We’re not talking about skittles, we’re talking about veggies. Each color has different benefits to keep you healthy and happy. This week we are focusing on Green fruits and vegetables. To help get you on track, we are providing a simple, quick asparagus recipe to give you some inspiration!
Asparagus (rinsed with the ends cut off)
1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
2 Cloves of Garlic
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place asparagus on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Pour Olive Oil and Coconut Aminos over the asparagus.
- Add 2 minced cloves of garlic to the baking sheet. Stir asparagus to combine all ingredients.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze lemon juice over the tops of the asparagus. Slice the other half of the lemon and place on the asparagus.
- Cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.