Pilates at enduralab
Our highly-trained and certified Pilates instructor, Melanie Klaus, will work with you to understand your unique needs and goals.
STOTT PILATES is designed to restore the natural curves of the spine and re-balance the muscles around the joints. This involves placing more emphasis on pelvic and scapular stabilization, and integration of all the parts of the body into one. As well, preparatory exercises and modifications allow the technique to be appropriate for many different body types and abilities, making it applicable to sport-specific training and everyday life.
The goal of Pilates at enduraLAB is to help athletes of all fitness levels develop optimal strength, flexibility, endurance and posture, without stressing joints. It’s the perfect complement to cardiovascular exercise, athletic training or rehabilitation.
We would love to share our space with you, please contact us using the form below to schedule a session!
benefits of pilates
- Strong core and flat abdominal
- Improved athletic performance
- Stress relief
- Evenly conditioned body with lean, toned muscles
- Relief from back, shoulder, neck and leg pain
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Prenatal and postpartum conditioning
Who should take Pilates?
That’s simple. Everyone! Pilates is a safe and effective fitness tool for all levels, ages and body types. We will work with you to develop a Pilates routine that best suits your individual fitness needs and goals.
schedule & rates
- Private Sessions are the most comprehensive way to train in the Pilates method. These are booked by appointment only.
- Group Sessions (2-4 people) are ideal for couples or friends that want individualized attention in a class setting or who have similar goals and objectives. These sessions are booked by appointment only.
- Students receive a 10% discount per service, military personnel receive at 20% discount per service
Contact Coach Melanie
Name * First Name